Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Greetings from the Domestic Godess!

We are all moved in. I have been through 2 AVON campaigns and done pretty decent. The short one's First birthday went swimmingly. I interviewed for a job today that I'm 99.9% sure I will get. Life is good. =)
I am a hot mess. I did not sleep last night except for a 1 hour nap at 6:15am. Then the short one had her very first dentist appointment...which surprisingly went off without a hitch. She loves the attention, the oohing, the ahhing. What a little ham. After that we came home to Daddy and I cleaned. And cleaned. And cleaned some more. *sigh* Then I napped for another hour. And then I went to my job interview. It took a whopping hour and a half. So I pranced away from there to pee in a cup to complete the application process. So I finally return home...then I head out again to take my brother-in-law to work...which worked out fine because I had to go to the Post Office anyway. When we finally got there, the short one and I ended up being the 2nd to last let in the door. *relief* We hit up the UPS store on the way home to make a copy, and then we finally made it home. Ahhhh. But wait! Don't sit down just yet! I made a fantastic meal of spaghettios for dinner, with the crackers that are half pretzel as the appetizer, of course. Om nom nom. Bath. Diaper. Jammies. *rest* Hubby then made his grand reappearance from his journey to ye olde movie theater. I hopped on the laptop while he had child duty. =p Then he reminded me of my final commitment of the day...school. -.- So I changed short one's diaper (Thanks for the deuce sweetheart. Mommy loves you too!) and put her to bed. And what awaited me at school? A fat pile of boredom. I got an hour and a half...and spent the whole time in a product seminar/demonstration. At least it was easy peasy. I got to turn the lights on and off. That's a pretty important job. It requires skillz. *nods*
And now I am homey homey home again. <3 Why am I still in my scrubs? At least short one's teething seems to have let up for the night. *happy dance*
Maybe I will sleep soon. Probably not...but we need goals, right? Hehe.

<3 Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment